Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Work

Saturday morning arrives and I go to All Star Sports Academy for some Strength and Conditioning work. A great workout, here is some of the work accomplished;

1. single leg hurdle hops
2. TRX tucks
3 Mountain climbers to sprint
4. Feet up push ups
5. Reverse ladder run
6. Bar squats (135 lbs)
7. Single leg DB RDL (35 lbs)
8. Sledgehammer/Tire
9. MB slam
10. KB Get Up

Later that night I played indoor soccer with some friends. Scored 3 goals and 4 assists. I can feel my legs coming back.

Nutrition was not good this weekend, I kind of lost discipline. I guess I was so hurting on Sunday morning that I used it as my "cheat day".

Today is Monday and we have a hurricane going on right now so I will get my run in tomorrow morning. My nutrition was good so far today. Special K cereal with fresh strawberries, 10 ounces coffee and 16 ounces orange juice. Lunch was salad and 1 slice of pizza. beverage was lemon Propel water.

I really believe I can do this. As I get in better shape and the workouts come easier, I think I can do this.

I am hoping the weekend of Feb 6th to do both the bike and run portions. I will not time it...I will pray to finish (and look good while doing it...right Dr. Alamo?)

No comments:

Post a Comment